*All prices exclude GST if applicable
The Signal Hound BB60C Real-Time RF Spectrum Analyzer and Recorder is a 9 kHz to 6 GHz Spectrum Analyzer and RF Recorder with a instantaneous bandwidth of 27 MHz, and sweep speeds of 24 GHz/sec.
As a spectrum analyzer, Signal Hound's proprietary application programming interface (API) can perform up to 1.2 million FFT spectrums or 320 million FFT points every second, delivering real-time spectrum data to the open-source Graphical User Interface (GUI), or to your own software application. Because of these immense processing requirements, we recommend a desktop PC with an Intel quad-core i7-2600 or better, or a laptop with an i7-3612QM or better.
The BB60C is ideal as an RF recorder. Variable I/Q sample rates allow fine grained control over how much spectrum should be recorded. Data rates are selectable from 312.5k to 40M Samples/second I/Q with configurable band pass filters.
The BB60C Option 1 has an extended operating temperature range, from -40ºC to +65ºC.
As a spectrum analyzer, the proprietary application programming interface (API) can perform up to 1.2 million FFTs every second, delivering real-time spectrum data to the open-source Graphical User Interface (GUI), or to your own software application. Because of these immense processing requirements, we recommend a desktop PC with an Intel quad-core i7-2600 or better, or a laptop with an i7-3612QM or better.
The BB60C is ideal as a RF recorder. Variable I/Q sample rates allows fine grained control over how much spectrum should be recorded. Data rates range from 312.5k to 40M I/Q with configurable band pass filters.
The open-source spectrum analyzer software features a 2-D waterfall or 3-D topographical view, as well as a GPU accelerated color persistence display. Normally undetectable events are easily seen in this mode. Turn on color persistence to see what you’ve been missing!
The picture (top right) shows a real-time capture of an HP8662A stepping between two frequencies. You can see exactly what happens in the frequency domain as the PLLs unlock and lock during the transition, illustrating the power of the BB60C as a development tool.
If your application requires GPS time stamping of streaming RF data, the BB60C supports a 1 pulse-per-second (1-PPS) input, which provides 50ns (4 sample) timing accuracy.
We also feature time-gated spectrum analysis, allowing you to specify a gate length and a gate delay relative to a provided trigger. This allows you to see the spectrum at a specific time, for example to view the spectrum during the “on” time of a pulse-modulated signal.
- RF frequency range from 9 kHz to 6 GHz.
- Up to 24 GHz/sec sweep speed (≥10 kHz RBW)
- Wide dynamic range from -158 dBm to +10 dBm.
- Resolution bandwidths available from 10 Hz to 10 MHz.
- Powered solely through USB, no external power supply needed.
- Powerful digital signal processing happens on the PC.
- Software and hardware included for one low price.
- Use the API (Application Programming Interface) to develop your own applications.
- Get started quickly by customizing the included open-source GUI.
- Digitized IF Data at 80 million samples per second.
- 27 MHz instantaneous bandwidth.
- Compatible with Windows 7/8 64-bit operating systems.
- USB 3.0 communications providing 140 MB/sec sustained throughput to PC.
- Measures under 230mm (9") long.
*The Signal Hound money back guarantee is valid for the first Signal Hound product purchased. When multiple units are purchased only the first of any model is covered by the no-questions guarantee. This guarantee does not limit a customer's rights under law.
We use the free spam filter from MXGuarddog.