Transform a smartphone or tablet into a spectrum analyzer (755-928 MHz). This perfectly portable tool is the ideal solution for field techs and wireless professionals.
- Scan & troubleshoot Z-Wave, Industrial Smart Meters, Wireless Point-to-Point Bridge Links, LoRa & SigFox
- Universal platform support (Android, iOS, PC, MAC)
- Specific country bands (US, Japan, China, Europe, Korea, & Singapore)
- Data Sheet
Industrial Spectrum Analyzer
Oscium’s WiPry 790x visualizes all spectral activity from 755-928 MHz, complying with the international standard for smart meters or IEEE 802.15.4g. This breaks down (by country) as follows: USA (902-928MHz), China (755-787MHz), Europe (863-868MHz), Japan (916-928MHz), Korea (917-924MHz), Singapore (866-925MHz). Now it’s possible to identify and avoid interference in smart utilities, smart cities and industrial IoT. Just download WiPry from either the App Store or Google Play and get started today!
Universal Platform Support
Oscium’s WiPry 790x is compatible with iOS, Android, PC and Mac. This cross platform solution is perfectly portable as are all Oscium’s tools. And now, it’s possible to use whichever host device you prefer. Oscium's software applications are all free. There's no licensing fee and there's no subscription so it's easy to use your WiPry 790x.
What’s Included In The Box?
- WiPry 790x Spectrum Analyzer Hardware
- Mini-B to Lightning Connector Cable
- Mini-B to Micro-B Cable
- Mini-B to USB A Cable
- Velcro (Hook & Loop)
- Ruggedized Carry Case